Get an overview of ILDGBD from the Home page. The Home page is displayed in the figure below.
1. Main functions of the database are provided in menu bar form (boxed in red).
2. A link to the Help page.
3. The brief introduction of ILDGDB.
4. Quick browse and search follow different fields related with genes of interstitial lung diseases.
How to use Browse page?
1. Browse and click to select the interested disease from the drop-down 'disease' list on the left-hand side of the page.
2. Click one gene when the left-hand side of the page is the drop-down 'gene' list.
3. Input gene or disease or species name to search, then hit ENTER.
4. After step 1, 2 or 3, you will get the page with the gene.
5.No available information on “×”, click “√” to get the available information of the entry.
6. Click to query the detail information of the entry.
7. Click to PubMed.
8. Click to go back to the previous step.
9. Click one species when the left-hand side of the page is the drop-down 'species' list.
How to read detail information of the entry?
Detailed information of a specific gene-ILDs association is displayed in the figure below:
1. Users can get the basic information for the gene.
2. Users can get detailed information for the gene and interstitial lung diseases.
3. Users can search the external information for the gene by clicking on the corresponding hyperlink.
Use the Search page to enter a keyword and filter results.
The search page is displayed in the figure below:
1. Input your interesting gene or disease (offer fuzzy keyword searching capabilities) and choose your interesting species.
2. No available information on “×”, click “√” to get the available information of the entry.
3. Click to go back to the previous step.